Imeka is currently the only company in the world combining diffusion imaging and AI to map white matter integrity and get insights on neuroinflammation, demyelination and axonal loss.
Therefore, with our non-invasive technology, we minimize risks for our pharma and biotech clients in the development of treatments for neurodegenerative diseases.
• Our vision is a world in which everyone can thrive and grow old with their full brain capabilities;
• Our mission is to offer the best brain imaging tools and services to help those who are developing treatments and cures improving brain health;
• We value curiosity, kindness, dynamism, trust and contributing to science;
• We pursue our vision and mission with great passion and we are looking for someone to join us in pursuing our goals.
• You have:
◦ a degree in business administration, including project management, and you have an interest in science and technology;
◦ a degree in science with an interest for communication, business administration and project management;
• You have great communication skills, both in English and in French, both in writing and speaking;
• You are known for your communication skills and you are good at organizing ideas;
• You wish to take part in many different aspects of the company, have a real impact on the success of Imeka and grow with us;
• You have a bachelor’s degree or experience that could be considered equivalent.
What you will do
• Project management and external communication with clients;
• Organize and execute internal communications with internal stakeholders;
• Work with upper management in managing the company and the Sherbrooke site.
Other useful info
• Full time position;
• Located in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. A Family friendly and dynamic environment;
• Competitive salary;
• Good healthcare plan;
• Fast growing business in a fast growing market;
• Flexible schedule;
• Dynamic team.