Imeka is a technology platform company that has brain imaging based translational biomarkers for: neuroinflammation, demyelination, and axonal loss. These biomarkers are useful for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies that develop treatments for neurodegenerative diseases such as: Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases, as well as Multiple Sclerosis.
Imeka is currently the only company in the world combining diffusion MRI and AI to map white matter integrity in the brain.
• Our vision is a world in which everyone can thrive and grow old with full brain capabilities;
• Our mission is to offer the best brain imaging tools and services to help those who are developing treatments and cures for brain health;
• We value curiosity, kindness, dynamism, trust and contributing to science;
• We pursue our vision and mission with great passion and we are looking for someone to join us in pursuing our goals.
Reporting to our Head of Operations, the project manager plays an essential role within the team and carries out projects successfully by coordinating all people involved in the project, whether by its realization or its deliverables. The project manager oversees the impacts of the project, both through its realization and after its completion.
In this role, you will be responsible to:
• Lead the planning, implementation and delivery of the project.
• Define the project’s tasks and resource requirements in collaboration with the Head of Operations
• Create a clear project chart and ensure ongoing communication of the steps with the team
• Manage the project budget and ensure invoicing according to the scheduled payment plan
• Provide direction and support to the project team
• Communicate regularly with the clients to update on the progress of the project and the next steps, while ensuring their complete satisfaction
• Oversee the evaluation and reporting of the project with the internal team and the client
• Work in collaboration with different teams to ensure the success of the project (sales, clinical project technologist, medical imaging scientist, research team, etc)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Life Sciences
• 4-6 years of experience in project management
• Excellent organizational skills, initiative, great autonomy and relational skills
• Show a great adaptability as well as ease of communication
• Positive and unifying leadership
• Language: French and English at a professional level (note that all our clients are based in the United-States)
What we can offer:
• Full time position
• Competitive salary
• Good healthcare plan
• Fast growing business in a fast growing market
• Flexible schedule
• Dynamic team
Other useful information:
Send your CV and your motivation letter to [email protected] before April 26th, 2021.
IMPORTANT – Make sure to include, in the subject line of the email: “Application for the Project Manager position”.
*Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- Exceptional synergy – Have you ever heard of a 0% turnover rate?
- Steady growth in the last 8 years – More and more exciting projects
- Meaningful work – That plays a part in a thriving economy, in our community and around the world
- Cool people – Not just cool as in hip, but as in caring, motivated and motivating
- A management model that fosters productivity and satisfaction in equal measures – Not what you are used to in typical corporate environments
- Geared towards giving – This applies to giving to employees, giving the best to our clients and giving back to our community (1% of company time is spent towards community work)