Imeka is currently the only company in the world combining diffusion imaging and AI to map white matter integrity and get insights on neuroinflammation, demyelination and axonal loss.
Therefore, with our non-invasive technology, we minimize risks for our pharma and biotech clients in the development of treatments for neurodegenerative diseases.
• Our vision is a world in which everyone can thrive and grow old with full brain capabilities;
• Our mission is to offer the best brain imaging tools and services to help those who are developing treatments and cures for brain health;
• We value curiosity, kindness, dynamism, trust and contributing to science;
• We pursue our vision and mission with great passion and we are looking for someone to join us in pursuing our goals.
• You have
◦ a business administration degree with an interest in science and technology;
AND / OR
◦ a science degree with an interest for quality management systems building and maintenance;
• You have great communication skills, both in English and in French, both in writing and speaking;
• You are a meticulous person who has an interest for redacting and building standardized processes;
• You wish to take part in many different aspects of the company, have a real impact on the success of Imeka and grow with us;
• You have a bachelor’s degree or experience that could be considered equivalent.
What you will do
• Build and maintain a quality management system, in partnership with the whole team at Imeka;
• Assist the scientific and technology teams with their operations.
Other useful info
• Full time position;
• Located in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. A Family friendly and dynamic environment;
• Competitive salary;
• Good healthcare plan;
• Fast growing business in a fast growing market;
• Flexible schedule;
• Dynamic team.