Imeka is currently the only company in the world combining diffusion imaging and AI to map white matter integrity and get insights on neuroinflammation, demyelination and axonal loss.
We work together with pharma and biopharmaceutical CNS companies to develop treatments for neurodegenerative diseases such as: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis disease.
• Our vision is a world in which everyone can thrive and grow old with full brain capabilities;
• Our mission is to offer the best brain imaging tools and services to help those who are developing treatments and cures for brain health;
• We value curiosity, kindness, dynamism, trust and contributing to science;
• We pursue our vision and mission with great passion and we are looking for someone to join us in pursuing our goals.
• You have
• BS/BA required (preferable in Life Science) or other means of attaining equivalent knowledge;
• 5-10 years of sales experience;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to build strong relationships with external and internal customers;
• Strong consultative selling skills and proven capability to close sales;
• Ability to take direction and act in the best interest of the Sales Team and Imeka;
• Travel up to 20 percent;
• Valid driver’s license;
• You wish to take part in many different aspects of the company, have a real impact on the success of Imeka and grow with us;
The Account Sales Manager is an integral member of the sales and marketing team, involved in identifying and building relationships with key decision makers both internally and externally. In this role there is engagement with potential customers to illustrate the need to use Imeka’s disruptive, fast evolving, technology.
The Account Sales Manager should be highly motivated in uncovering customer needs, and managing relationships, through a deep understanding of their corporate, program-specific, personal goals, and design a customizable solution.
This position is a combination of sales, business development, relationship management, and strategy.
What you will do
• Develop the appropriate strategy for discovering new business opportunities, and inform proposal creation;
• Identifying potential clients, KOL’s, reaching out, speaking with them, creating relationships, managing relationships, maintaining the sales CRM;
• Work as a member of the larger Imeka team, including Marketing, Proposals & Contracts, Technical, Quality, and Project Management;
• Represent the firm at scientific meetings and other professional associations on behalf of the firm;
• Work collaboratively with the Imeka’s team to engage subject matter expertise in the pre-sales and post-close project delivery;
• Work as a self-starter who will operate remotely day-to-day, week-to-week given that other Imeka functions are most located in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. As such, this person will need to coordinate closely, advise local CNS market needs, and implement strategies at the CNS market level;
• Identifying customer objections/hurdles and identifying and finding solutions by creating new projects and projects with other companies to validate our technology;
• Helping create contracts and managing them together with the Imeka team;
Involvement in Sales and Corporate strategy discussions with upper management;
Other useful info
• Full time position;
• Located in Boston and the surrounding area. A Family friendly and dynamic environment;
• Competitive salary;
• Good healthcare plan
• Fast growing business in a fast growing market;
• Flexible schedule;
• Dynamic team.